The World Champion San Francisco Giants avoided arbitration with two more players Friday agreeing to one-year deals with National League MVP Buster Posey and Gregor Blanco.
Posey settled on $8 million and Blanco will earn $1.35 million in 2013 for the Giants.
Sergio Romo and Joaquin Arias are the only Giants players unsigned as hearings between unsigned arbitration-eligible players and their teams will take place between February 4-20. Both players and teams can negotiate a new deal leading up to their scheduled hearing date.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- San Francisco Giants Avoid Arbitration with Hunter Pence
- Six San Francisco Giants File for Arbitration
- San Francisco Giants Avoid Arbitration with Jose Mijares
- San Francisco Giants Add Five Players to 40-Man Roster
- San Francisco Giants Sign Two Minor League Players
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/oz1