TMZ.com is reporting San Francisco Giants pitcher Sergio Romo will not be charged stemming from his incident in Las Vegas on New Year's day at the airport, where he was cited and detained after an alleged altercation with a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) officer.
A representative for the Clark County District Attorney's office said Romo will not be charged due to a lack of prosecutorial resources and issued the following statement. "We simply do not have the manpower or resources to go forward on every case… and must weigh the value, provability, and seriousness of each case accordingly."
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- San Francisco Giants Reliever Sergio Romo Cited at Las Vegas Airport
- San Francisco Giants Capture Four GIBBY Awards
- San Francisco Giants 2013 Spring Training Schedule
- San Francisco Giants Avoid Arbitration with Two More Players
- Six San Francisco Giants File for Arbitration
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/pm2